Monday, July 2, 2012

Halfway Gone


I can't believe the summer is halfway over.
I've learned so many things.
Met so many amazing people.





Last week we completed our rotation with the catering department.  Monday and Tuesday we helped set up for the new student orientation lunches.  It was really fun for me, I've never worked in catering before.  It was interesting to talk to Robert and Whitney and see how events are planned and staffed.

The rest of the week we worked in the catering kitchen.  Phil taught us how to make bread, Janna showed us how easy it was to make soup from scratch, and we made what seemed like a million mini-empanadas with Chris and Dillon.  I love cooking and baking so I had a great time, not to mention the fun people we were working with.

I look forward to the next four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment