Monday, July 9, 2012

KU Dining: Week 5


The mid week holiday (yay! For fireworks and BBQ) brought about a more relaxed week—which I welcomed. Leslie and I were given Independence Day off to enjoy some time to celebrate and relax.

 The remainder of our week was filled with:

·      A tour of the newly renovated, up and coming North College Café
·      Brainstorming for our marketing project
·      Writing article reviews
·      Implementing a survey for full time staff 


On Tuesday, Leslie and I went to West Campus at KU and ate lunch at the Mortar and Pestle Café. The atmosphere was fantastic! I loved the old-fashioned soda fountain motif. We also got a mini tour of the newly renovated North College Café. It is gorgeous. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to share on week 7, as we have this week devoted to helping at North College Café during that time.

On Thursday and Friday, Leslie and I were out and about around various dining locations on campus-collected data for a survey of full timers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment