Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Penn State University

Hi interns!!!!!!!!


I have had an amazing experience during this internship. I have learned and gained experience in many areas of food management. I like that I have been privledged to meet many important people in many different areas at Penn State. Our coordinator Mrs. Howell has mentored us and given us a lot of attention during the program. In the group there are four interns including Elise, Andrew, Ariel and myself. As a group we have learned to accept each other regardless of differences and cultures.

The week of June 11 we met many people who taught us about their jobs and responsibilities. Among them were the following: Human resources, customer service, purchasing and retail.

Personally I have no regrets with this experience as it is the best thing that’s happened to me. We don’t only learn about foodservice management, we have had the opportunity to meet with all the people who make it all work.

Hope everyone is having as wonderful an experience as we are having. I have included some pictures of our group so far. 





Carla Escribano



No comments:

Post a Comment