Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 1 at Mizzou

Hi everyone! My name is Anna, I go to BYU and I'm going to be a senior in the Dietetics program this fall and I'm from Richmond, VA. I'm interning at the University of Missouri with Audrey. We've been here about a week and a half now and we are in the full swing of things now.

I'll try not to bore you with a post identical to Audrey's because we have an identical schedule. There are some exceptions, some days Audrey works at Plaza 900 and I work at Rollins, and we'll switch later on in the summer. I'm having a great time and learning so much, and there's so much more to look forward too!

Some of my highlights include
  • seeing fireflies, which we don't have in Utah
  • experiencing some good ol' Southern hospitality
  • trying bacon sushi downtown, it was pretty good
  • walking around campus without a map
  • working our way around campus trying every dining facility
    • right now I'm 7/15, and there are way more open during the fall and winter that I didn't even include
Here are some pictures from our scavenger hunt around campus. 
 Isn't this campus gorgeous?

Just sitting with the Beetle Bailey statue

No comments:

Post a Comment